Monday, February 11, 2008

To write perchance?

I would like to set myself a modest task - in February to average one brief post per day on WD. I really did very little writing for any sort of audience in January.

So far I have posted two flash poems, one poem for a 'challenge', and three 100-word parts of a communal story. That's six items by the 11th. I've been away for four days, but I ought to do better than this.

I have commented on several poems, some in detail. I have written the blog, and my own personal notes.

2 comments:

Moondreamer said...

I think you're being a little hard on yourself, here, aliqot!

Even I know that eleven minus six is five and that five is only one more than four!

You're only one day out, aliqot, and have done lots of other great stuff ... you should be giving yourself a pat on the back!

:o)

aliqot said...

Ah well, another two 100-word sections today...but 100 words a day isn't a lot, is it? Even if the words are superb. ;-)

So 9 out of 13...