Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm a barefoot kinda person

I did this for the sheer fun, and because I really can't be bothered with shoe-obsessions.


You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



You should live: Somewhere warm



You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

What these things really tell me is that I'd rather waste time than do something more constructive! Tolerant, huh? That's a two-edged quality if ever there was one.

4 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

I came out as barefoot too. Which really doesn't surprise me! I think I'm missing the shoe-loving gene!

aliqot said...

Me and you both! I just don't get it.

Ashley said...

I came out as clogs.
However, I love being barefoot too! :)

aliqot said...

Thanks for dropping by, Ashley. I used to wear clogs as often as I could in the late 1960s. I had a quick look at your blog earlier. I like it and I'll call over again later today. :@)