|Stone lions guard the door, and there are dormer windows in the roof.|
The rest of the arch now forms part of the church tower, and its shape can be seen on the outside wall.
|A close-up of the manticore|
The memorial tablets on the back wall inside are dedicated to a vicar, who lived into his seventies, and his wife, who died in childbirth, aged 20. The child survived.
This stone urn stands on the table-top tomb of Thomas Hotchkin, a sugar plantation and slave owner, who died in 1774.
The church was declared redundant in 2000 and placed in the care of The Churches Conservation Trust. Much of the information in this post is from their leaflet.